I relish travel books. I identify with the distinguished travel-writer Pico Iyer–
“We travel, initially, to lose ourselves; and we travel, next to find ourselves. We travel to open our hearts and eyes and learn more about the world than our newspapers will accommodate. We travel to bring what little we can, in our ignorance and knowledge, to those parts of the globe whose riches are differently dispersed. And we travel, in essence, to become young fools again- to slow time down and get taken in, and fall in love once more.”
If you’re interested to know some of the “essentials”, check the following out! ↓↓
Good to know
- Where/What is Singapore? (Version for Finns)
- Attending wedding everywhere–Experiences and Protocols.
- [Featured on Helsinki Times] Opposite Attracts– Love from Sunny Singapore!
Country Specific Travels
- Peace Tourism–Enlightenment at Kumano, Hiroshima.
- Of Royalty and Castles: Himeji and Kobe.
- The Epitome of Japan: Mt. Fuji
- Two Random (Precious) Pictures: Tohoku
- In Pictures: Tokyo Disneyland
- In Pictures: Kyoto, Nara, Osaka.
- Seoul Good, Seoul Food.
- Traditional Seoul in Spring
- In Pictures: Two Weeks, Three Seasons.
- In Pictures: The Best of Jeju
- In Pictures: The Best of Busan
~ Hong Kong
I’d also love to hear about your travelling experiences, so feel free to connect with me at firstname.lastname@example.org ! 🙂