Doing my homework 😀
Millennials live in a “trader generation”. WGSN defined it as such in this report:
- “Millennials, defined as those born between 1982 and 2003, are gaining increasing importance as a consumer force.
- Start-up retailers are fully aligned with the values of this consumer group, responding to their needs and expectations with new innovations, paths to purchase and, above all, dynamic two-way relationships.
- Millennials – both those who are already adults and those who are still at school – are likely to have as much an influence on society and retail as the Baby Boomer generation has had, and there are clear indications of how this might play out.
- As Millennials become experienced in trading and exchanging both ideas and goods, the next area ripe for disruption will be around payments.
- In-stream payment technologies are rising and expectations around instant, seamless payment options will drive change beyond digital.”
Today as part…
View original post 459 more words