Beauty, Singapore, travel
Leave a Comment

Marina Bay Sands

6ec6e-singapore

Heehee I’m going to blog more about Singapore today! I have no idea why–perhaps it’s the PATRIOT in me talking? National Day’s coming soon, and Singapore is turning 49 woohoo!

Today’s post will feature Marina Bay Sands Hotel.  I’d been to the hotel three times and stayed over once. 90% of the photos here are taken by The Boyfriend, whereas the remaining 10% are taken by me.

The unique selling point of this hotel is its super duper awesome sky garden, infinity pool and THE CLUB on level 57. Imagine celebrating Singapore’s birthday on August 9 at level 57th!!! Imagine admiring the spectacular  fireworks 200m high with a glass of quality champagne in your hand!!!!!!! ZOMGGGG!!!!!

I’d gotten some curious questions about this mad-amazing hotel, so here are some pictures:

60871_10151575578147576_1500767036_n

mbs

45141_10151575578792576_784818955_n

61388_10151575579342576_1532709134_n

380299_10151575577952576_209625634_n

382088_10151575578822576_1579974300_n

403420_10151575578982576_1416738345_n

483590_10151575578252576_945623389_n

crazy high
mbsbdaeAnyway: the view up there is really spectacular, so it’s really worth every dollar spent.

You should stay there at least once in Singapore! The Marina Bay Sands club and restaurant/club Ku De Ta are also on the 57th floor, and offer a top-quality dining experience coupled with a 360degrees paranomic view of the Singapore city. Loads of cute Sarong-Party-Girls at the club too…so… HEEHEE.

ALSO, if you are a guest of the hotel, you get complimentary access to Banyan Tree Fitness Club and SPAAAAAA on the 55th level. Imagine gymming with a zomg-view of the Singapore skyline! ^.^ At the spa, there’s also onsen and sauna, so it’s pretty cool really. Washroom amenities are extremely luxurious as well.

In each of the guest room, there is a carefully curated selection of tea from our local label TWG.

Also, each two-room occupancy hotel room allows for the invitation of two guests, so effectively four of you can visit the sky-garden at the top of the Marina Bay Sands Hotel. Guests are technically not allowed to stay, but *AHEM* I don’t think the management checks haha!

I greatly approve this hotel; it’s one place worth checking out!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s